Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming blog- Final street shots

Today we filmed the final street shots. What I did this day was watch out for cars for our camerawoman. I  helped set up the props for the shots. And I also held the reflector. I would say if a car was coming so she could quickly move away. The prop that was used was my denim jacket. This is to help the disappearing people part of the scene. Another thing was I had to drop a soccer ball for the sound. The soccer ball also had to roll. The audience could hear the sound of the person suddenly disappearing from the roll. Later, I also had to hold the American flag. It was near the front door, so it would be in the shot. The reflector was for extra lighting for our actor during the shots. Since these shots were near the house, the reflector could work against the walls outside the house. I would quickly drop the flag and hurry to angle the reflector toward our actor.

This picture is of me, and our actor Brenna. I am being told when to drop the ball then to get out of shot. I was supposed to drop the ball when she reached the red plant. And to make sure it rolls onto the sidewalk. It didn’t rain, so I didn’t have to hold an umbrella for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Pratice Essay

Film 5. I n relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. Audience consum...