Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Filming blog- Street and forest scenes

Today we filmed our street shots. It rained, but we decided to film anyway. We did all of our shots with our supporting actress Sydney first. I went to Sydney’s house with the group, and it started raining again. The camera died later in the day. The group  waited about 30 minutes for the camera to charge. Then, we went outside and filmed the street shots. My job was to hold the light reflector for inside shots. I also held the umbrella for the camera. While it is raining, our camerawoman was filming the actors. This was so the camera would not die. There was a previous problem with a camera that the battery would flicker on and off so we didn’t want that happening. Additionally,  I went with the rest of the group to film in the forest. The  lead actors parent, Ms Circe drove us to the filming location. Additionally I brought the reflector to use it in the forest for lightning. The reflector during the project I used to make our actor appear more colorful in the shot. During the inside scenes, this will greatly help for lighting. It’s also useful for helping the watcher see the actor more during inside scenes. When the actor is inside, I am using the silver side of the reflector.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Pratice Essay

Film 5. I n relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. Audience consum...