Thursday, March 5, 2020

Editing blog- Choosing shots

Today our group and I edited the project. I helped edit the project. I chose the shots for the video. Also editing them to 2 minutes. There was a flash drive with all the shots we used. I had to choose the good ones. Then I would name them. Then put them in another folder. The folder would be named “chosen footage”. They were in sequential order based on the storyboard. There were 3 folders of shots. From the 3 different days we filmed. Then, the selected shots were moved to cut down. The editing software was Final Cut Pro X. The shots needed to be shortened down from 7 minutes originally. To the time 2 minutes. Each shot needed to be cut with the blade tool. Then go back to select and delete the parts. Then, there was editing to put the film in sequential order. And then clean up any not so good transitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Pratice Essay

Film 5. I n relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. Audience consum...