Friday, January 17, 2020

we’re starting the final task

Throughout the music video and the commercial I feel like my skills improved compared to the beginning of the year. Since the beginning of the year I have learned new things like how to edit and create a video. My group member are the same as the last two group projects. The music video and the commercial. I have 3 group members in my group. My group members are Brenna and Maddy.

Something that I have learned since starting the class is time management. Things that we can use from previous projects are the same camera. We can use the same editing software too. Things that we could have changed from our last projects was the lightning. The definition of pitch is “a form of words used when trying to persuade someone to buy or accept something”. In media studies we are using an “Elevator Pitch”.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Pratice Essay

Film 5. I n relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. Audience consum...