Friday, January 24, 2020
Genre research
This is the genre powerpoint we did in the beginning of the year. This powerpoint is about dance.The genre dance in movies contain movies like Singing in the rain. This PowerPoint has the same group members that we have now in the final task group. Common camera angles in dance are the master shot and full stage shots. Common mis en scene is dancing costumes. Common sound is digetic sound like feet moving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audiences and Institutions Pratice Essay
Film 5. I n relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. Audience consum...
-
Hello my name is Joshua, and I’m taking AICE Media studies for the Cambridge Credit this year. Things that I like to do are reading, playing...
-
Today we are planning our commercial. Figuring out the props, costumes, schedule, locations and our backup plan for if anything goes wrong. ...
-
Both fantasy and action genres overlap quite a bit with each other and a third genre: adventure. Despite this, we still chose to research b...












No comments:
Post a Comment