Monday, October 7, 2019

introduction

Hello my name is Joshua, and I’m taking AICE Media studies for the Cambridge Credit this year. Things that I like to do are reading, playing video games, and playing with my cat. My cats name is Jax and he is 1 years old, his birthday is September 15th. I like cats a lot and my cat is very funny and likes to play fetch like a dog. My favorite book series to read is Percy Jackson. When I read this book series I learned a lot about mythology and now that’s cool and I read a lot of other fantasy books like Harry Potter after that. I like to play video game salir and my favorite video games are Destiny 2 and this phone game called Epic Seven. Epic seven is about the Heir of the covenant and he has to save the world from this bad guy called the Archdemon. You can collect characters for your team and my favorite characters are Diene and Judge Kise. It is a turn based game kinda exactly like Pokémon based with types and disadvantages. 

I am taking 7 classes this year.  A days: French II, Algebra II, Chemistry, Theatre II, then on B days I have : Aice Media studies, Aice English Language and Aice European History. I think French is fun. My favorite classes on A days are Theatre and French II. I absolutely despise Mr Saurel my chemistry teacher. He constantly talks and is just rude  to his students. My B days my favorite class is Aice European history and Aice English. Ms Petersen I think Is a really cool teacher. Ms Cherry is my Aice Euro teacher and she is a new teacher this year. My Aice Media and Theatre classes I both have the same teachers Mr Katz and Ms. Cats.


So my expectations for this blog is that it’ll be ok. This first blog was really hard for me because I am not good at writing about myself and I am not used to it. Because I have to make blogs this entire year I expect I’ll get better at this eventually. I want to be able to film in this class but I know my group members will probably want to do it instead of me because I’ll mess it up somehow. I assume the same thing will happen with editing but I’ll convince them somehow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Pratice Essay

Film 5. I n relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. Audience consum...