Monday, April 6, 2020

Covid-19 update

So I haven’t been able to work on the project very much due to the virus. Instead, I’ll talk about what I have done. I have started working on the CCR. Since the exams are canceled, unfortunately I don’t have to worry about studying for the AICE exam for this class. For my ccr, I will be doing a interview style. It’s difficult since the only place I will have to film this is my house. Inside of the house there is also very limited options due to my cat. My cat is always around, and will try to be in the video. Since this needs to be professional, even though he is trying to help, his expert assistance will not be required. So when I do film the ccr, it has to be somewhere like the bedroom. This will also cause problems because there is a window and people might be outside talking. I do not want background noise in the video so i would have to spend extra time editing it. I hope I will be able to finish the CCR before the due date. I am planning to do my project as one long edited video. It will be 13-14 minutes long. Since I need music from our project, I will need to get it from my group mate. My group mate has not sent us the video file yet to view. So it will unfortunately be harder to do the project with the music. I will have to look for the music myself and use it for the ccr. Since we also got an artist to confirm with email for our project finally, I will include that at the bottom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Pratice Essay

Film 5. I n relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. Audience consum...