Monday, March 9, 2020

Editing Blog - Sounds, and titles

Today the group and I worked on sounds. I worked on the music for the project. I had to find a song that would work for the video. The song had to be an epic style song for the video. Like songs heard from the lord of the rings. They would play when the character wakes up. I wasn’t able to edit the titles with the rest of the group. So I’ll talk more about the sound research. Some of the song choices were “Shy” by Local natives, and “Sapphire” by Grasshapa. Neither artist responded to our emails. Instead, I looked on a site called “Premium beat” To find royalty free music. I found some of the music to use for the video on this website. Most of the music on the website was fine for our video. Another one of the websites we used was called Moby gratis. This website is for filmmakers and I looked for things with ambient noise. Using Moby gratis I looked for more song choices in case the artists never responded.  The third website was audioblocks.com.  This was for more ambient sounds.  Ambient sounds to find there would be bird and forest ambience, and morning sounds. The fourth website was fesliyanstudios.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Pratice Essay

Film 5. I n relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. Audience consum...