This is the sound script. The sound script includes all the different sounds we will use. They are labeled by scene. Some sounds we will use are diegetic sound of the neighborhood. There will be white noise and music too. There will be music while the character is walking. As well as dog noises when there is a dog.
Thursday, February 6, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audiences and Institutions Pratice Essay
Film 5. I n relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. Audience consum...
-
Hello my name is Joshua, and I’m taking AICE Media studies for the Cambridge Credit this year. Things that I like to do are reading, playing...
-
In class today I worked on editing with my group. After the first day of editing the computers wouldn’t turn on. After a few classes we got ...
-
Today we are planning our commercial. Figuring out the props, costumes, schedule, locations and our backup plan for if anything goes wrong. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment