Thursday, February 6, 2020
Shooting Script
This is the shooting script. The shooting script includes all of the scenes for our film. It also includes information like the music starting and dialogue. Our film doesnt have much dialogue but there is some towards the end. Our film has 13 scenes. Some of these scenes include the character walking down the street and listening to music. As well as white noise when the “bad guy” is near.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audiences and Institutions Pratice Essay
Film 5. I n relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. Audience consum...
-
Hello my name is Joshua, and I’m taking AICE Media studies for the Cambridge Credit this year. Things that I like to do are reading, playing...
-
In class today I worked on editing with my group. After the first day of editing the computers wouldn’t turn on. After a few classes we got ...
-
Today we are planning our commercial. Figuring out the props, costumes, schedule, locations and our backup plan for if anything goes wrong. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment