Friday, March 20, 2020

Re edit blog

Today we did the re edits. I was not able to attend the re edits. The reason is the Corona virus. The corona virus has worsened in Florida. Since I have chronic lung disease, I’m even more at risk. Chronic lung disease makes me more vulnerable to the corona virus. I am currently stuck in my home . I cannot leave to go anywhere because of my mom and grandma. They are making me stay home so I do not get the virus. The corona virus has affected my live pretty badly. I cannot go anywhere. Because of this, i was not able to help our group edit so our project may suffer.  My family has also been affected by the corona virus. My grandma is at risk to contract it since she is older. So she also must stay here. There is a special time for seniors to go shopping and do other things for the virus. Since other older people might have it, my grandma has just decided to stay home. My other group members also have older family members that are at risk. Because of the corona virus, the re edits may have not been the best they could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Pratice Essay

Film 5. I n relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. Audience consum...